Mission Center: The Episcopal Church: Community

‹‹ Return
All Saints' Episcopal College, Vicksburg, Mississippi 

The college was founded by Bishop Theodore DuBose Bratton and opened on Sept. 16, 1909. It was a junior college and high school for women. In 1943 the dioceses of Arkansas and Louisiana joined Mississippi in ownership, and in 1962 the name was changed from All Saints' Junior College to All Saints' School. Men have been admitted since 1970. The school serves boarding and day students, grades eight through twelve. 




Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.
Click here to order...


Share

Resources »

Lectionary

Events

ECCC Annual Conference
1/22/2012  - 1/27/2012    - Camp McDowell, AL

NAECED Annual Meeting and Tapestries Conference
2/2/2012  - 2/4/2012    - New Orleans, LA

Why Serve 2012
6/6/2012  - 6/10/2012    - Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, VA

More Events

Back to Top