Mission Center: The Episcopal Church: Community

‹‹ Return
St Stephen's College Theological Department 

St. Stephen's College (now Bard) was established on Mar. 20, 1860. Under its second warden, the Rev. Thomas Richey, a theology department with a three-year course was established. Three young men began the course, but soon decided "that they could accomplish their objectives more satisfactorily in some of the older seminaries." 




Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.
Click here to order...


Share

Resources »

Lectionary

Events

ECCC Annual Conference
1/22/2012  - 1/27/2012    - Camp McDowell, AL

NAECED Annual Meeting and Tapestries Conference
2/2/2012  - 2/4/2012    - New Orleans, LA

Why Serve 2012
6/6/2012  - 6/10/2012    - Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, VA

More Events

Back to Top