Mission Center: The Episcopal Church: Community

‹‹ Return
Anglican and Episcopal History 

The Historical Magazine of the Protestant Episcopal Church began publication in 1932. With the Mar. 1987 issue the name was changed to Anglican and Episcopal History. It began to cover all churches of the Anglican Communion. International members were added to the editorial board. With the new name the journal began publishing "church reviews," short descriptions of religious services in local parishes around the world. 




Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.
Click here to order...


Share

Resources »

Lectionary

Events

ECCC Annual Conference
1/22/2012  - 1/27/2012    - Camp McDowell, AL

NAECED Annual Meeting and Tapestries Conference
2/2/2012  - 2/4/2012    - New Orleans, LA

Why Serve 2012
6/6/2012  - 6/10/2012    - Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, VA

More Events

Back to Top