Mission Center: The Episcopal Church: Community

‹‹ Return
Church Standard, The 

The weekly Standard of the Cross merged with The Church in 1892 to become The Church Standard. It was a weekly periodical published in Philadelphia. The first issue was published on May 14, 1892, and in July 1908, it was absorbed by The Churchman. 




Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.
Click here to order...


Share

Resources »

Lectionary

Events

ECCC Annual Conference
1/22/2012  - 1/27/2012    - Camp McDowell, AL

NAECED Annual Meeting and Tapestries Conference
2/2/2012  - 2/4/2012    - New Orleans, LA

Why Serve 2012
6/6/2012  - 6/10/2012    - Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, VA

More Events

Back to Top