Mission Center: The Episcopal Church: Community

‹‹ Return
Historical Magazine of the Protestant Episcopal Church 

Predecessor to Anglican and Episcopal History. This journal began publication in Mar. 1932, and for years carried the statement, "Published With The Approval Of A Joint Committee Of The General Convention And Under The Auspices Of The Church Historical Society." The last issue with this title was Dec. 1986. With the Mar. 1987 issue the title was changed to Anglican and Episcopal History. The founder and first editor, 1932-1949, was E. Clowes Chorley, followed by Walter Herbert Stowe, 1950-1961, and Lawrence Lord Brown, 1962-1977. See Anglican and Episcopal History. 




Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.
Click here to order...


Share

Resources »

Lectionary

Events

ECCC Annual Conference
1/22/2012  - 1/27/2012    - Camp McDowell, AL

NAECED Annual Meeting and Tapestries Conference
2/2/2012  - 2/4/2012    - New Orleans, LA

Why Serve 2012
6/6/2012  - 6/10/2012    - Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, VA

More Events

Back to Top