Iglesia Anglicana de Mexico
The Episcopal Church of Mexico and the Episcopal Church of the United States have had a covenant relationship since 1875 and in the 71st General Convention in 1994 approved autonomy for the purpose of forming a new Province in the Anglica Communion. Today the Episcopal Church and the Episcopal Church of Mexico enjoy a covenant relationship. The documents below describe the history, commitments and relationship between our two churches over many years.
The Episcopal Church Center, 815 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10017 | 212.716.6000 | 1.800.334.7626 © 2011 The Episcopal Church