Mission Center: The Episcopal Church: Advocacy

Jubilee Network

Become a Center

How do you apply to become a Jubilee Ministry?

The application process for becoming designated as a Jubilee Ministry is straightforward.

First, contact your (DJO) for an application, or download an application at the bottom of this page. If your diocese does not have a DJO, contact the Office of Jubilee Ministry by email , phone or send your request by mail to:

The Episcopal Church Center
815 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Office of Jubilee Ministry
Phone 800-334-7626

Complete the application and return as indicated.

Plan to meet with your DJO or a representative of Jubilee Ministry. During your meeting you will have the opportunity to share your ministry and tell the story of how your work helps to meet basic human needs and build a just society. You may also introduce key members of your staff and/or leadership committee, and ask any questions you may have about Jubilee Ministry.

The DJO or Jubilee Ministry representative will share information about your ministry with the bishop of your diocese, who will determine whether it meets the criteria established by Executive Council and may designate your ministry a Jubilee Ministry. A Certificate of Designation may be issued by the Diocesan Bishop for presentation.

Once designated by your bishop, the Office of Jubilee Ministry will share the story of your ministry with the Executive Council of the Episcopal Church seeking affirmation as a newly-designated Jubilee Ministry. A Certificate of Affirmation will be issued by the Presiding Officers on behalf of the Executive Council for presentation.

Welcome to the Jubilee Ministry network! Plan to participate in scheduled activities by the Jubilee Ministry network in your diocese, and in those events offered provincially or church-wide when you are able.

Working together for justice.

Application Requesting Designation as a Jubilee Ministry
Application Requesting Designation as a Jubilee Ministry (Fillable Microsoft Word Document)
JM Fillable Annual Report
DJO Letter of Agreement
Photo Media Release Form

Use of Photo Media Release Form
This form is to be used whenever you are submitting photographs or videos with your Jubilee application. There must be a signed form for each person in the photo. Parental consent must be granted on the form if children under the age of 21 are included.

Back to Top